The Bury's

The Bury's

Sunday, March 4, 2012

20 Weeks

 
Posted by Picasa
How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Starting to wear some of the things I bought, but I am trying to wear most of my other clothes for as long as I can! :)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Feeling our little girl move around in my belly daily!
Miss Anything? Drinking coffee and eating sushi.
Movement: Starting to feel little punches and kicks daily.
Food cravings: Orange Sherbet has been my go to evening desert this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Starting to have a more noticeable bump. It always gets bigger by the end of the day.
Gender: It’s a girl!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Spring break next week! I can have a whole week to start looking at baby things and getting ideas for her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment